- Why did I not receive the link to the certification exam?
Registered online:If you registered for the academy online (http://academy.flightscope.com/) you should already have a login and password. If you forgot your password just click "I forgot my password" and reset it and login. In this case you would not have received a notification email because the day of the academy the test was simply activated on your account. All you need to do is login and you will see that there is a test available, just click on it and you can begin the exam. OR
Registered over the phone:If you registered over the phone your account should have been created within a week of attending the academy. If you did not receive or cannot find the email with the login details please just go to academy.flightscope.com and enter your email in the username and click forgot password. You will be sent a link to reset your password and then you should be able to login and take your exam at your convenience. If for any reason it says you do not have an account please let us know so we can create one for you.
- When will I receive my MSR Credit?
- We submit the list of attendees with PGA member numbers to the local section within a week after an academy. If you do not see it soon after, please follow up with them.
- Why have I not received my certificate?
- Certificates are custom printed, please allow 1-5 business days after completing and passing of the exam for us to print your certificate. Certificates are shipped USPS every other week, please allow up to 4 weeks after passing the exam for delivery of your certificate.If you still have not received it please contact us and make sure we have your correct address